AlleyKat Arts Eye Pillows provide natural, fast, effective, relief from pain and calm the mind, while subtly adding weight over the eyes and blocking out light. A great way to enhance relaxation, shavasana and meditation. Used warm or cool. The perfect size for placing on your eyes, stomach or lower back.
Made from natural, 100% cotton or linen , infused with Dried Organic Lavender and filled with Jasmine Rice.
Cotton and Linen remain cool for longer as a cold pack and don't sweat like corduroy when heated.
Lavender works as an anxiolytic (an anxiety reliever) and as a sedative, to increase relaxation and calm, and help bring about sleep. Lavender interacts with the neurotransmitter GABA to help quiet the brain and nervous system activity, reducing agitation, anger, aggression, and restlessness.
Results show rice to be the best smelling, have the most pleasant feel, the best heat retention and odour free.
Place your heat pack on a clean plate and heat in the microwave. Heat in 15 second intervals until at a temperature you desire. DO NOT exceed 45 seconds.
Seal in a zip lock plastic bag and place in freezer until required (remove from plastic bag before applying). Use RICER TECHNIQUE (rest, ice, compression, elevation & referral).
Spot clean cover with a damp cloth. Allow cover to completely dry before heating.
Designs | Available in 12 prints
Fabric | Cotton
Size | 26x9x2cm
Weight | 120g
Packaging | AlleyKat Eye Pillows are packaged using a recyclable cardboard belly band.
- Heating times vary depending on the wattage of the microwave
- Always test heat before applying a heat pack to others and be mindful that individuals may experience different sensitivity to heat; particularly the young and elderly
- Do leave heat pack unattended whilst heating
- Do not overheat; overheating will not ensure heat lasts longer and may cause a fire, burn the skin or cause nerve sensitivity
- Do not use as a bed warmer